Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Job!!!

Well, its not really a new job, but I found out this week that I got a permanent full time position at a Walgreens store in Fremont. It sounds like a long ways but since we live so far west in Omaha its only a 25 minute drive from our house now, and eventually we are hoping to move to Elkhorn which would make it about a 15 minute trip from there. Plus its a very safe store, and if any of you listen to the news in Omaha this is not always the case here. Walgreens seems to be a hot spot to rob these days. I was super excited to finally get a full time home, which means no more weeks where I work 4 or 5 late nights!!! I will finally have a set schedule, which with two kids now will make our lives a lot easier when I go back to work, which unfortunately is only a week away!!! In order to get the store I agreed to go back to work a few weeks earlier then I was really planning on, but it will worth it in the long run, even though I am definitely not ready to go back to work yet!!!

No comments: