- Logan is getting soo big. He is finally rolling and crawling. He started rolling about mid-January and then moved to getting up on all fours and rocking a little bit and then finally last week he started crawling. He is still in the slow moving stage, but I'm sure it wont be too long and he'll be going a hundred miles an hour stealing all of Austin's toys and making him mad:):)
- We are completely eating big people food and he finally is eating:):) Man...that baby food was sure a struggle for him and I am glad we are finally beyond that stage. I finally gave up at one point and took what was left in our cupboards over to our neighbors house because he just completely refused to eat it.
- We are finally sleeping through the night again....he was sleeping through the night early on, then about 6 months-8 months he started waking up every night between 2-3 again. This went on for about 7-8 weeks and I couldn't take it anymore. I called his pediatrician and asked how much crying was traumatizing to a child. We had tried to let him "cry it out" right when we came back from Christmas, but he had cried for almost 3 hours, so I just gave up....but at this point I was ready to let him cry all night long if it took that:):) (I know...that sounds bad, but when you've been up every night for 2 months you are willing to do just about anything!!!) But, apparently all it took was a call to the pediatrician and a little talk with him. I explained to Logan that we loved him a lot but he was took big to get up at night and need a bottle and that if he woke up at night we weren't going to come in there anymore....and wahlah.....he slept all night long straight through!!! And he has ever since. There has only been maybe 2 nights since that we have had any problems, other then that we have been sleeping all night long.......I almost forgot what that felt like:):)
- Logan's tricks he can do now: clap when you chear; wave good bye; say da-da...of course that would be his first word:); pull himself up on toys to atleast his knees and sometimes a standing position; I think that is about it for now.....
- Now.... a little on Austin.... he is getting so grown-up. he is very helpful with Logan and loves his little brother, and Logan loves him too. Austin can always make Logan laugh, even when he's crying:):) Austin knows his colors, his alphabet, can count to 20, and is completely potty trained (except for the occasional accident of course). He loves cars....and like balls and sports. His dad sure wishes that was the other way around and I have to continuously remind him he is two:):) He is still a huge mommas boy...lets hope Logan is a daddy's boy otherwise we might be in trouble:):)
Ryder's Newborn Pictures
4 months ago