Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation pics...

Here are a few pics from graduation. Notice I dont have any family pictures with me, Matt and Austin. The little guy wasn't exactly feeling up to taking pictures. I have a bunch of new pictures of him in our camera, but am out of batteries and need to get some before I can post new pics of him. I didnt get any pics from graduation either since my camera is inoperable at the moment and it was a crazy time with Austin being sick and all, but luckily my mom got a few so here they are.....

My grandma Phyllis and great Aunt Carolyn at the hooding ceremony

Grandma Joan and Grandpa Deloyt and I posing for a quick photo

My Mom and Dad

My sister Michelle, her husband Jeremy
and their kids Brandon and Kaylee

action shot of me walking in

Brando looking bored:):)

Who me??? I didn't do it:):)

Jamie, Jocelyn and I

Me and Juicy waiting for ceremonies to start

another photo moment with Jamie

No comments: