Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visitors....

We had a pretty busy weekend with Baba (Matt's mom), Michelle (my sister) and Jeremy and their kids and some friends of theirs stopping by to visit so I decided to snap a few pics. Good thing we had lots of visitors to keep us busy since it was rainy, cold, windy, and even snowed here today!!! Can't wait for summer to get here and be able to go outside more, I am definately getting sick of being couped up inside.


All tuckered out from the weekend

Photo op with baby Lily. They are 3 weeks apart,

but as you can see he's got a few pounds on her:):)

Checking baby Lily out:):)


Thanks Baba for my Easter basket, as you can see he went straight for the candy!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are only 1 week apart! Nine days to be exact...will you email me those pictures? We had fun seeing Austin...he is a doll!