Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Busy....

We have sure had a busy couple of weeks here. Last Friday was my official last day of rotations, woohooo!!!!! Unfortunately that means I have to spend the next month studying, but I am trying to focus on the fact that in 1-2 months it will all be over and hopefully I will have passed all my boards!! So for some unknown reason I decided that we should try and paint pretty much our entire house within 1 week, before I had to start studying. Definately not the smartest idea I have ever had, but atleast it made us get busy and get it done. We painted the living room, dining room, kitchen, hallway upstairs, main entryway and downstairs entryway. It definately was a project, but I am so glad we did it and our house seems so much more "homey" now. I will post some pictures when I get a chance. Austin is still doing great. He has started making this grunting noise and tightening up his whole body like hes throwing a fit. The first time it was cute, and now it drives me crazy. I'm sure hes too young to really be throwing a fit, and its just something he has figured out how to do, but hopefully it stops soon!!!

No comments: