Sunday, January 25, 2009

In your thoughts and prayers...


Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. This past Tuesday Matt called me at work to tell me that his grandma had been put in the hospital and she was not doing very well. So, we took off for good old North Platte and have been there for the past 5 days. His grandma has been diagnosed with Pancreatic and Liver cancer, along with having multiple pulmonary embolisms in the past few days. She is facing a tough battle ahead of her, but if anyone is capable of handling it, its her. She is a very strong, brave, and courageous woman. She has always been very religious, and I pray now that God helps her get through this incredibly difficult time. I know we will be doing our fair share of praying for her, and if you could keep her in your prayers as well we would really appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

The Nesslers said...

Thinking of you and your family! Hope everything turns out ok. Jay, ang and kate